The Quill, 1925-1931
Series — Box: 8, Folders: 9-14
Scope and Contents
The Quill was an English Club publication featuring fictional short stories, poetry and nonfiction written by the club's members. In 1931, it was renamed El Portal. Its current incarnation is entitled Reed Magazine.
Dates
- Creation: 1925-1931
Creator
- From the Collection: California State University, San José (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Extent
From the Collection: 19 boxes (23.33 linear feet)
From the Collection: 1 flat file drawers
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
Repository Details
Part of the SJSU Special Collections & Archives Repository
Contact:
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library
San José State University
One Washington Square
San José, CA 95192-0028
(408) 808-2062
(408) 808-2063 (Fax)
special.collections@sjsu.edu
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library
San José State University
One Washington Square
San José, CA 95192-0028
(408) 808-2062
(408) 808-2063 (Fax)
special.collections@sjsu.edu